Explore Vigadó's beautiful interiors, history and panorama. We are looking forward to your visit!
Our well-prepared tour guides will assist you in discovering the building of Vigadó. Guided tours are available in Hungarian, English, German, French, Russian, Italian, Chinese, Ukrainian and Spanish. The tours are available by prior appointment for groups consisting of at least 15 persons.
For information concerning this service, please contact our staff at email@example.com or call (+36) 1 328-3325.
The times of the guided tours that are open for individual visitors (i.e. not groups).
Guided tours in foreign languages
Adults: HUF 2900
Students and senior citizens: HUF 1450
Student and senior citizen tickets will only be issued upon producing a valid student ID or a senior citizen card, respectively, or on condition the visitor is over 62 years of age.
Concession tickets are available for people with disabilities and their escorts (maximum one escort per disabled person can enter at a reduced price). Such tickets are available upon producing any of the following documents:
- valid SINOSZ (Hungarian Association of the Deaf and Hard of Hearing) photo ID card,
- valid MVGYOSZ (Hungarian Federation of the Blind and Partially Sighted) photo ID card,
- valid MEOSZ (National Federation of Disabled Persons' Associations) photo ID card,
- official certificate issued by the Hungarian State Treasury attesting one's status as recipient of disability support (any means of personal identification shall concurrently be presented),
- ÉFOÉSZ (Hungarian Association for Persons with Intellectual Disability) membership card (any means of personal identification shall concurrently be presented),
- any other document (for example a doctor's certificate requested for the proceedings of the Hungarian State Treasury or for any other purpose) that credibly attests the fact of being disabled (any means of personal identification shall concurrently be presented).
Please, consider the following important information.
The tickets are valid exclusively for the guided tours and do not include admission to any exhibition in Vigadó.
If you wish to visit any of our current exhibitions, please let us know about it when making your reservations or purchase the required tickets at the ticket office before admission to the guided tour.
The approximate duration of the guided tour is 50-60 minutes. The building of Vigadó is open daily from 10.00 until 19.00 o'clock.
The guided tours will also take you to non visitor-accessible areas and areas that are only partly open to the public.
The minimum number of persons in a group is 15, the maximum number is 35.
If you wish to register a group exceeding 35 persons for a guided tour, the following arrangement is possible: several smaller groups can do the tour with a number of guides at the same time.
Please, observe our House Regulations. By taking part in our guided tours, you accept the terms and conditions of our service.
Conditions applicable to guided tours for groups
- The full price for the guide fee is charged in the case of non-show or in the event the guided tour is cancelled within 48 hours of the scheduled time of the tour.
- In case the group is 30 minutes late, a shortened guided tour can be arranged for. If a group is late and yet they wish to partake in a regular, full-length guided tour, the group may be requested to pay double the regular ticket price.
Vigadó reserves the right to make changes to its programmes.
The above prices include 27% VAT and the guide fee.