Guided Tours for Groups
If you wish to explore all spaces in Pesti Vigadó or if you desire to get to know the history of the building
And if want to be provided with some "must-know" information about the interesting stories connected to this monument, and you would like to treat your family or a small group of friends to such a "special delicacy", then Guided Tours offered by Pesti Vigadó are just for you.
Explore Pesti Vigadó's beautiful interiors, history and panorama. We are looking forward to your visit!
Our well-prepared tour guides will assist you in discovering the building of Pesti Vigadó. Guided tour for doups are available in Hungarian, English, German, Italian, Spanish, French.
These tours are available by prior appointment for groups consisting of at least 15 persons.
How to request a guided tour for groups?
If interested, please contact our staff at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (+36) 1 328-3325.
Who are guided tour for groups ideal for?
For travel agencies, clubs, companies and larger groups of friends and acquaintances.
What are the pertaining terms and conditions?
Further important information as well as terms and conditions concerning guided tour for groups are found at the bottom of this page.
Would you like to delve into the Pesti Vigadó experience more extensively?
If so, also visit our current exhibitions before or after your tour.
Make your experience complete by requesting catering services. If interested, do not hesitate to enquire about our offers.
Conditions applicable to guided tour for groups are as follows.
The minimum number of persons in a group is 15, the maximum number is 35.
If you wish to register a group exceeding 35 persons for a guided tour for groups, the following arrangement is possible: several smaller groups can do the tour with a number of guides at the same time.
The full guide fee is charged in the case of a group's no-show or in the event the guided tour for groups is cancelled by the client within 48 hours of the scheduled time of the tour.
In case the group is 30 minutes late, a shortened guided tour for groups can be arranged for. If a group is late and yet they wish to partake in a regular, full-length guided tour for groups, and on condition our tour guide is also available, the group may be requested to pay double the regular ticket price.
Guided tour for groups in foreign languages:
Adults: HUF 4,500
Students and senior citizens: HUF 2,250
Please, also consider the following important information.
- The tickets are valid exclusively for the guided tours also include admission to any exhibition in Pesti Vigadó.
- If you wish to visit any of our current exhibitions, please let us know about it before your admission to the guided tour (either when making your reservations for the tour or when purchasing the required tickets at the ticket office).
- The approximate duration of the guided tour is 50-60 minutes. The building of Pesti Vigadó is open daily from 10.00 to 17.00 o'clock.
- The guided tours will also take you to non visitor-accessible areas and areas that are only partly open to the public.
- Please, observe our House Regulations. By taking part in our guided tours, you accept the terms and conditions of our service.
Pesti Vigadó reserves the right to make changes to its programs.
The above prices include 27% VAT and the guide fee.