Private Guided Tours
If you wish to explore all spaces in Pesti Vigadó or if you desire to get to know the history of the building and want to be provided with some "must-know" information about the interesting stories connected to this monument, and you would like to treat your family or a small group of friends to such a "special delicacy", then Private Guided Tours offered by Pesti Vigadó are just for you
These tours are offered for groups of 1 to 8 persons at a fixed price. The actual price depends on the language of the tour (the price of the Hungarian-language tour is HUF 17,000 per group, while the price of a foreign-language tour is HUF 23,000 per group).
How to request a guided tour?
If interested, please contact our staff at email@example.com or call (+36) 1 328-3325.
Who are such guided tours ideal for?
Travel agencies, individual visitors, families and small groups.
What are the pertaining terms and conditions?
Further important information as well as terms and conditions related to guided tours for groups are found at the bottom of this page.
Would you like to delve into the Pesti Vigadó experience more extensively?
If so, also visit our current exhibitions before or after your tour. Make your experience complete by requesting catering services. Do not hesitate to enquire about our offers.
Please, also consider the following important information.
- The tickets are valid exclusively for the guided tours and do not include admission to any exhibition in Pesti Vigadó.
- If you wish to visit any of our current exhibitions, please let us know about it before your admission to the guided tour (either when making your reservations for the tour or when purchasing the required tickets at the ticket office).
- The approximate duration of the guided tour is 50-60 minutes. The building of Pesti Vigadó is open daily from 10.00 to 19.00 o'clock.
- The guided tours will also take you to non visitor-accessible areas and areas that are only partly open to the public.
- Please, observe our House Regulations. By taking part in our guided tours, you accept the terms and conditions of our service.
Pesti Vigadó reserves the right to make changes to its programs.
The above prices include 27% VAT and the guide fee.